- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Visiting Nurse Service of New York filter Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
Search found 2 items
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.