- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare filter Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare
- Remove Purdue University filter Purdue University
Search found 2 items
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
Implemented and trained users of a Web-based electronic record system in the emergency departments of two small community hospitals, one medium-sized community hospital, one rural hospital, and three private primary care physician practices; evaluated the reduction in medical errors, waiting time, and costs as well as patient and physician satisfaction.