- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.