- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
Search found 2 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.