- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Singh, Gurdev filter Singh, Gurdev
- Remove Holve, Erin filter Holve, Erin
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Clinical Informatics filter Clinical Informatics
Search found 2 items
The Electronic Data Methods Forum is charged with advancing the national dialogue on the infrastructure and methods of health research and quality improvement using electronic clinical data, with the goal of improving patient care and outcomes.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.