- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.