- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Puerto Rico filter Puerto Rico
- Remove MedStar Health Research Institute filter MedStar Health Research Institute
- Remove University of Maryland filter University of Maryland
Search found 5 items
This study will examine usability and safety hazards of electronic medication administration records, with a focus on communication and information flow between health information technology applications.
This project will develop a method to use video captured electronic health record interactions to analyze the context around medication errors, identify design elements that contributed to the errors, and make design recommendations to mitigate those errors.
This project will provide an evidence base to better inform user-centered design and implementation processes to improve health information technology, usability, and safety.
This project will apply the science of human factors and cognitive engineering to the design of clinical decision support and information technology with the goal of improving patient safety.
This project supported the Workshop on Health Information Technology and Economics (WHITE) conference that promotes interdisciplinary collaboration and communication in health information technology research by providing a forum for knowledge creation, sharing, and dissemination.