- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Standards and Classifications filter Standards and Classifications
Search found 2 items
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
Created a prescribing tool with decision support (checking dosage, contraindications, and drug interactions) that can be easily integrated into a provider's practices; implemented and piloted tests the tool to evaluate its benefits and costs.