- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Bardach, Naomi S. filter Bardach, Naomi S.
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 1 item
This research created, piloted, and evaluated FIQS, the Family Input to Quality and Safety tool, that allows pediatric patients and their caregivers to provide safety reports regarding their inpatient care.