- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
The purpose of this study was to refine and further develop the Leapfrog Computerized Provider Order Entry Evaluation Tool and assess hospital performance on the tool over time.