- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 1 item
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.