- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Gardner, William filter Gardner, William
- Remove Jose, Jim filter Jose, Jim
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.
Implemented a series of new health information technologies in carefully staged processes over 2 years to include an Inpatient Pharmacy System, Electronic Medication Administration Record, Bar Coding System, and a CPOE System; evaluated the impact of these systems on safety, quality, and efficiency.