- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 5 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
Researched the implementation of an electronic medical record (EMR )in the medical community and the use of electronic ordering; identified a system that allows for the seamless exchange of clinical information throughout the medical community.