- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 3 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This project studied whether the use of electronic patient reminders could shorten intervals between HPV vaccine doses and increase overall rates of completion of HPV vaccination regimen in inner-city areas compared to practices without reminders.