- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Maine filter Maine
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 3 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
Implemented an outpatient EMR in a rural health system using distinct phases to match the expected learning curve and to reduce the potential loss of practice productivity often associated with the implementation of an EMR; also collected data about patient safety, quality, access, cost, and productivity.