- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.