- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Search found 4 items
This project will examine health information exchange (HIE) usage patterns, the barriers and facilitators of HIE use, and the impact of HIE use by emergency department clinicians.
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project analyzed a clinical decision support tool for colorectal cancer screening that was integrated into an ambulatory clinical workflow.