- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Decisionmaker filter Decisionmaker
- Remove Public Health Informatics filter Public Health Informatics
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 4 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.