- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Selby, Joe filter Selby, Joe
- Remove Williams, Andrew filter Williams, Andrew
- Remove Data filter Data
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 2 items
This study developed electronic medical record-based quality indices for eleven cardiovascular primary care services. It related physicians’ prior index scores to subsequent disease incidence and to care utilization in their patients.
This study looked at patients at high risk for cardiovascular disease who would benefit from treatment intensification.