- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This study found increased rates for some screening and preventative services following adoption of federally-certified electronic health records.
A computer support system for clinical decisionmaking and tailoring patient education called HeartSmartKids™, has been developed to facilitate the translation of recommendations into practice. This current study will employ a comparative-effectiveness trial to evaluate clinician decision support and tailored patient education on the implementation of the current guidelines at school based health clinics.
This project conducted an evaluation of the clinical outcomes, financial and economic impact, and patient and provider satisfaction of the WellMed Patient Centered Medical Home.