- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Kopal, Helene filter Kopal, Helene
- Remove Stockwell, Melissa S. filter Stockwell, Melissa S.
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.