- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Individuals with Special Health Care Needs filter Individuals with Special Health Care Needs
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This project assessed the impact of a vaccine information exchange that linked an immunization information system (IIS) to an electronic health record (EHR) and found improvements in under- and over-immunization and immunization record completeness.