- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.