- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This study found increased rates for some screening and preventative services following adoption of federally-certified electronic health records.
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.
The Interactive Preventive Health Record is a personal health record that was created and tested to make preventive information actionable for patients.