- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
A computer support system for clinical decisionmaking and tailoring patient education called HeartSmartKids™, has been developed to facilitate the translation of recommendations into practice. This current study will employ a comparative-effectiveness trial to evaluate clinician decision support and tailored patient education on the implementation of the current guidelines at school based health clinics.
This study looked at the use of health information technology to facilitate clinical lifestyle counseling on weight loss, with the goal of integrating lifestyle issues into routine preventive medicine.
The Interactive Preventive Health Record is a personal health record that was created and tested to make preventive information actionable for patients.