- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
Implemented an interactive video-conferencing system at rural hospitals to provide continuing education for pharmacist and pharmacy technicians as well as a model for bedside verification of medication administration and medication bar coding; also evaluated structure, process, and outcomes related to improvement of patient safety and more effective patient medication management.