- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 4 items
This research assessed the use of a health information exchange system in emergency department settings, finding that although overall usage is relatively low, additional functionalities such as single sign on add value to clinical decision making and enable faster retrieval of patient records from external sources compared to traditional methods when embedded into existing workflows.
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.