- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.