- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ophthalmologic (Eye) Disease filter Ophthalmologic (Eye) Disease
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
Implemented the newly developed Electronic Vision Rehabilitation Record and its tools to evaluate the effectiveness of current best practices and help refine practice as the evidence indicates.