- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 1 item
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.