- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 6 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
This project implemented and evaluated an ambulatory electronic health record integrated with an inpatient perinatal system and found that increased information availability enabled providers to identify problems and respond with more intensive care.
In this project, a clinical decision support tool was developed for Otitis Media, and then studied in a cluster randomized controlled trial to evaluate its impact on the quality of care of Otitis Media.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.