- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Respiratory (Lung) Disease filter Respiratory (Lung) Disease
- Remove Substance Abuse filter Substance Abuse
- Remove Albert Einstein College of Medicine filter Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Remove Massachusetts General Hospital filter Massachusetts General Hospital
- Remove Natural Language Processing System filter Natural Language Processing System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic clinical decision support tool for care of patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.