- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 4 items
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
Implemented an electronic health records system in a network of community health centers and developed a data warehouse to monitor, aggregate, and provide data for quality improvement.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.