- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Forrest, Christopher filter Forrest, Christopher
- Remove Weiner, Mark filter Weiner, Mark
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This study supported the notion that the current focus on quality of care for diabetics favors providers that start with panels where a majority of patients already have good control.
In this project, a clinical decision support tool was developed for Otitis Media, and then studied in a cluster randomized controlled trial to evaluate its impact on the quality of care of Otitis Media.