- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
In this project, a clinical decision support tool was developed for Otitis Media, and then studied in a cluster randomized controlled trial to evaluate its impact on the quality of care of Otitis Media.
This project used clinical decision support tools to alert clinicians when prescribing unsafe medications, and to prompt them to counsel women in the use of contraception.