- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated a clinical quality management system using cognitive task analysis at three Federally Quality Health Centers.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.