- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Nebraska filter Nebraska
- Remove Heartland Health Alliance filter Heartland Health Alliance
- Remove Kaiser Foundation Research Institute filter Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This study developed electronic medical record-based quality indices for eleven cardiovascular primary care services. It related physicians’ prior index scores to subsequent disease incidence and to care utilization in their patients.
Planned, developed, and implemented a methodology for behavioral health care providers to standardize core shared data elements; designed an integrated management information system for the sharing of health care data and information among rural and urban health care providers; connected rural providers to urban providers; and developed messaging capabilities between primary care and behavioral health care providers.