- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project sought to identify existing, and create new, clinical quality of care metrics able to be reliably retrieved from electronic systems, such as electronic health records and health information exchanges.