- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Medication filter Medication
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Nurse filter Nurse
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project designed and conducted a usability evaluation of dashboards that provide feedback to home care nurses to improve the care of patients with chronic heart failure, and found that the dashboard prototype had high usability and was evaluated positively by users.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.