- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Weill Medical College of Cornell University filter Weill Medical College of Cornell University
Search found 3 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This project sought to identify existing, and create new, clinical quality of care metrics able to be reliably retrieved from electronic systems, such as electronic health records and health information exchanges.