- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
Search found 5 items
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.