- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Bauer, Nerissa San Luis filter Bauer, Nerissa San Luis
- Remove Gilbert, Amy filter Gilbert, Amy
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.