- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Kaiser Foundation Research Institute filter Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Remove Visiting Nurse Service of New York filter Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Remove Nurse filter Nurse
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project designed and conducted a usability evaluation of dashboards that provide feedback to home care nurses to improve the care of patients with chronic heart failure, and found that the dashboard prototype had high usability and was evaluated positively by users.
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.