- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove South Carolina filter South Carolina
- Remove Hirsch, Annemarie filter Hirsch, Annemarie
- Remove Wexler, Randell filter Wexler, Randell
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Bar Coding filter Bar Coding
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.