- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project evaluated a clinical quality management system using cognitive task analysis at three Federally Quality Health Centers.
This study explored the challenges to adopting electronic health records in safety net practices including nurse-managed health centers and federally-qualified health centers.