- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove New York City Health and Mental Hygiene filter New York City Health and Mental Hygiene
Search found 3 items
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.
This project deployed new functionality that allowed clinicians to view ‘real time’ measures of the delivery of clinical preventive services and added patient specific alerts and ‘one click’ options to act on missed opportunities for followup care.