- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.