- Remove Smoking Cessation filter Smoking Cessation
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This research aims to develop and test visual presentations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) scores to facilitate the usability and understanding of PRO scores by patients and improve clinical decision making.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.