- Remove Smoking Cessation filter Smoking Cessation
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove New York University School of Medicine filter New York University School of Medicine
- Remove Taconic, Ipa filter Taconic, Ipa
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
Search found 2 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.