- Remove Smoking Cessation filter Smoking Cessation
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Public Health Reporting System filter Public Health Reporting System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 4 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.